I am a writer, artist, and truth seeker. I believe in Justice, and Fairness. This is my rant.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

It is JUST a START

Let the Senate pass their pitiful excuse for a healthcare reform package... it is just a start! Just because they pass something everyone thinks is stupid and benefits the insurance companies more than anyone, it doesn't mean that something more can't be done.

People are complaining that Obama started off compromising. Ok, so what if he did? Once the process of recreating our sorry system is started, additional changes can be made, over and over, until we get the heathcare we deserve and need.

Personally I think Obama is doing the right thing. Let the conservatives have their little victory. Then, make more and more changes. A little at a time if need be.

It may seem like it takes longer, but in reality it may bring us closer to what we want and need sooner than a comprehensive package with many, many items that no one will agree on.

GO OBAMA, don't let us down on this! Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

  1. See the Obama plan here http://www.whitehouse.gov/issues/health_care/plan/

    ReplyDelete