I am a writer, artist, and truth seeker. I believe in Justice, and Fairness. This is my rant.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I just can't stand it anymore! I have to say something about the racist attacks on President Obama! This morning Carter commented on the overt racism toward our President. Come ON people!!! What is wrong with you.
We all put up with 8 years of the most moronic president the world has ever seen... the "Bush Years". Sure, there are more evil men who have been the heads of government, but not one as stupid as GWB!
Did we hear the hate filled talk about him like we have heard against Obama? No!
We heard people say how stupid he was. Ok.
We heard people say he was a moron. Ok.
We even heard people say he screwed up the country. Yeah, Ok.
But, did we hear anyone claim he wasn't an American because he was so f-ing stupid?! NO!!
(Because we all KNOW Americans are the smartest people in the world, right?)
Damn!
I can't even stand to watch the news anymore. Everyday I hear some additional racist remarks from some conservative. PLUS, there are the "townhall" meetings where the entire evening is filled with lies and fear mongering against the President and his ideas.
Criminy! It is criminal!!
I am amazed that our government is getting anything done at all!
And the democrats? What are they doing? NOTHING!
Do they stand up for the President. Not really.
Do they rally against the back stabbing talk against Obama? Not really.
Do they tell the truth about healthcare, wallstreet, Obama's right to be President? Nope, not really.
How on earth can anything get done?
COME ON DEMOCRATS! GET WITH IT! STAND UP TO THE CONSERVATIVE BULLSHIT! STAND UP FOR THE PRESIDENT! STAND UP FOR THE TRUTH! STAND THE FUCK UP!
But no, you just shut up.... what a bunch of wussies.
Carter is an old man (84), and from the South, and he is standing up for the President... lets all get on the band wagon and join him!
Links - Times UK CNN UPI
Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment