OMG!! This man is NOT aging well! Damn! Besides, he is getting a bit shy in the brains department. Not that he was ever the sharpest scewer in the box, but really, he just rambled on and on at the UN about all sorts of old news, old old news. I think he really needs to consider going back to his tent in Libya and retiring to the sand pile!I am a writer, artist, and truth seeker. I believe in Justice, and Fairness. This is my rant.
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Muammar Gaddafi - Damn Jeana!
OMG!! This man is NOT aging well! Damn! Besides, he is getting a bit shy in the brains department. Not that he was ever the sharpest scewer in the box, but really, he just rambled on and on at the UN about all sorts of old news, old old news. I think he really needs to consider going back to his tent in Libya and retiring to the sand pile!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment